This started like 3 days ago. I have been peeing so much, yesterday i peed 13 times, it is only 1ish now and i have already peed 6 times, and when i do pee, i am not like peeing alot everytime it is just little, sometimes it burns but it is always a little painful, and a few times i have blood come out. What could be wrong? I am on DEPO so i no that i am not preg. but i mean i have been on it for awhile, and i called the physicians about it and DEPO has nothing to do with it, what is this?

Pain and burning when you urinate is usually the first symptom of a urinary tract infection (UTI). Your lower abdomen may feel uncomfortable; this is probably due to your urethra being inflamed. Your urine is cloudy and sometimes smelly, and may have blood in it. This is scary the first time it happens, but it's not serious. You feel like you need to go again right away, and even though there's not much there, you may feel like you can't hold it, either. Your lower back may ache, and you may feel like you have the flu.

When you get a bladder infection (also called cystitis), your urinary tract reacts to the bacterial infection about the same way your upper respiratory system reacts to a cold virus, with inflammation, irritation, and swelling. Just like it's hard to breathe through a stuffy nose, it's hard (and painful!) to pass urine through a swollen, inflammed urethra.

Most UTIs are caused by Escherichia coli (E. coli).

A good remedy to try is D-Mannose.

D-Mannose is a simple sugar that is similar to glucose. It's produced by cells lining the urinary tract. These D-mannose molecules are receptors for the E. coli bacteria, which allows them to stick tight to these cells.

When you drink water containing dissolved D-mannose, it's absorbed in your upper gastro-intestinal tract much more slowly than glucose. Your body doesn't convert D-mannose to glycogen and store it in your liver like it does with glucose. Instead, the D-mannose goes into your bloodstream pretty much unchanged. As your blood passes through your kidneys, they remove the D-mannose and put it in your urine. As the urine containing this D-mannose passes into your bladder and your urethra, it sticks to any E. coli floating around, so it can't stick to the cells in your bladder or urethra and cause a UTI. It also dislodges E. coli that's already stuck onto these cells, so they can be flushed out of the body.

I can say from experience that D-mannose is amazing stuff. It cures just about any UTI caused by E-coli, which means over 90% of them. And it does it fast, usually within a couple of days. Since it doesn't kill any bacteria, they can't develop a resistance to it. This also means no yeast infections either, which are a common side effect of antibiotic use.

D-Mannose has no bad side effects at all. You can't even overdose on it, which means you can take it every day to prevent recurring bladder infections. Not only can you buy it without a prescription, but it's quite inexpensive, too.

It tastes sweet, so it's easy to give it to kids. It's perfectly safe for them, too, as well as for pregnant ladies.

Most doctors have never heard of D-mannose, but researchers agree that it's extremely effective against E. coli bacteria. It's been used successfully for years by thousands of women to cure their UTIs. Natural medicine practitioners who have been using it since the mid-1980's have shown that it's just as effective at curing bladder infections as antibiotics.

I buy my D-mannose at Vitamin Express.

Three ounces of D-mannose powder costs just under $24, plus shipping. This is enough to last quite a while.

At the first sign of a UTI, I mix 1/2 teaspoon of D-mannose into a half glass of water and drink it. I do this maybe five or six times the first day, and cut back to three times a day after that until the infection is gone. I used to do this once a day to prevent new infections, but I was able to stop it after a couple of months. Now UTIs are few and far between for me, usually happening only if there is too much stress in my life.

Note: If you treat your UTI with D-mannose, and it doesn't go away within a day or two, it's probably because your infection is caused by something other than E. coli. In this case, you may want to try essential oil of oregano, which is effective against just about any organism that causes bladder infections. Bladder infections can spread upwards into the kidneys, and a kidney infection can be very serious, so treat it promptly.

Hope this helps! :)

Darlene

**edited by moderator ** web addresses not allowed **

Hello im having this problem with my son for about 3 weeks now who is 5 years old, he is urinating every 3 mins but just in the day time and when he urinates its only about 3 drops i was with him to the doctor and the doctor checked his urine sample 2 times and the results are fine but he received antibiotic for bladder infection which he did not even have infection, before urine examination but he finished the antibiotic however it still doesnt stop him from still urinating every 3 mins please reply with an awnser Thank You

Ok I'm very confused. This just happend yesterday. I feel like I have o go to the bathroom almost every 15 - 20 seconds. When that happens about little drops come out of urine. There hasn't been any blood or anything like that but it hurts when it feels like I have to go. I don't think it's my period because of no blood. But I wear a pad to cath the urnine that comes out. I don't what to do? Should I go to a doctor? Should u wait and see if it goes away? Please tell me!

Definitely a urinary track infection

May ve its a syptom of UTI or Cystis Maybe Diabetes But go to your doctor even i example ailments are not u feel before its to late :D

I think u should drink a lot of water, like as much as you can and ummmm...just wear a diaper because that way whenever u felt like you have to pee you do it immediately no holding the pee.....besides you don't have to go to the bathroom that much. and ummm....use salt twice a day to wash your body with, this is what i do so if u think its stupid, dont do it....:) anyways but like i said water can HELP. thanks for reading :D

I had the exact same thing! it wouldnt let me sleep,but if you follow what i did it would go quickly.First i went to my Gp/doctor and he said you have constepation then he gave me a medicine to stop it.then he said drink lots of water atleast 8 cups a day.Water clears your bladder and flushes it out.If you want to pee let it out your body is letting the dirt out!and stay warm if your cold!Im a muslim and i got my neighbour to read quran to me! i went so quickly almhamdullilah.! i hope my steps make you get rid of it! 

Oh and eat lots of fruits and bread anything thats good for you! And lots of water!

If I feel like I need to pee but not much came out. And blood is out is that ok?

well i am disabled and i have to have a catherther and at breaktime loads came out but at lunch when the first time i tried nothing came out then i tried again at 2pm still nothing could this be affective but my pad was wet plz reply ergenttlly

You definitely have to see a doctor. It is "Urinary tract infection", simply your urinary track is infected and moreover can cause bladder infection. Most of the time, this can be treated easily by taking some antibiotic. If it causes you pain and any abnormal symptoms like bleeding while peeing(when you're not on period) this has to be treated right away. It happens mostly women who are sexually active since their tubes are shorter than guys and urethra is located right above vagina entrance. 

I have the same thing haha it hurtsssss

I got pregnant while on the depo shot and thought the same way as you.... then found out i was 3months pregnant...check to make sure

You probably have a UTI