Alprim 300mg tablets helped me when I had urinary infection last year. Doctor prescribed me this drug and I used it for 7 days. How long does alprim’s effect last? Because I think that I experience same symptoms again. I have problem to control urine flow. I have needing to urinate very often and it makes me so uncomfortable and nervous.

It seems that you didn’t eradicate bacteria from your urinary tract last time. But your infection may be caused by another infective agent. You should do a urine test to isolate causal agent. Because trychomonas causes similar problems. Alprim 300mg tablets are effective in treatment of bacterial urinary infections. It is taken for 7 days, as you did, and it is recommended to keep taking alprim until pack is finished. You can not be sure that you have exactly same disease as you had before. You should visit your doctor.