I am curious to hear what is going on with my triglycerides and cholesterol for it turned out its rates are much higher than it should be and I am advised to treat them immediately for I might be in high risk of getting heart attack and I am now wondering what is actually going on and what those high rates means actually. I must stress I am obese and am severely advised to lose weight but I don't seem to manage it though am aware I am obese but I have hard time controlling my diet habits.

I advice you start with some diet right away for you might be in real risk of having heart attack in the near future regarding your triglycerides and cholesterol rates for it may cause you atherosclerosis which is a condition that refers to the damaged coronary arteries that are not able to pass the blood therefore the oxygen to the heart due to this plaques formed by triglycerides and cholesterol deposits which is especially common in obese people-so basically what is going on is that you are at high risk of getting heart attack and the best way to fight it regarding the facts is to lose weight for that is how you would significantly reduce the fats deposited on your coronary arteries. I remember my dad also had about the same blood test and he was advised to have some cardiac marker test I think it is called troponin and it is about to show some eventual heart muscle injury and is good also in determining at what risk of getting an heart attack you are so you could even prevent it with proper treatment.