I am 32 and therefore too young to have heart attack but that is exactly what I am afraid I might have had few days ago but since the symptoms were mild though alarming I haven't went to the hospital but am really afraid of further complications regarding the symptoms I had-sharp chest pain that has spread over my left arm and shoulder affecting even my lower teeth and I was out of breath for about a minute I would say and I had nausea and vomiting also so -was it a heart attack? Anyway I am doing ok now though still I have some weird sensation of fatigue and still there is some mild chest pain that persists and this is what makes me think of having an heart attack so I would appreciate if someone tells me whether was it a heart attack or not? Thanks!

Regarding the symptoms you have had it is more likely to be a heart attack for my dad had the same symptoms last year and it turned out he experienced a heart attack without even realizing it but was very frightened by this chest pain he had so first he was advised to have an ECG and afterwards for it was about some mild heart attack undetected by ECG his doc advised him to try with some new cardiac marker test known as troponin test which shows almost each heart muscle injury so basically my advice is you better check whether was it a heart attack by doing these tests and also with this troponin test it could also be determined are you at risk of getting another heart attack.