Can somebody tell me what could be this problem I have lately and it is about experiencing chest pain and pressure I feel constantly? I started thinking it is somehow my heart related though it is not like it persists all the time it is more like I am experiencing this chest pain and pressure whenever I am physical active and lately I am in fact under some emotional stress and I think this has also triggered this chest pain and pressure I feel that doesn't last longer than few minutes but enough to frighten me and plus is accompanied with rapid heart beating. What could this be?

If I were you I would go check blood image right away for it is more likely to be high cholesterol and triglycerides rates regarding your symptoms so basically when someone is experiencing chest pain and pressure there is a risk of having coronary artery disease. In other words it might happen that chest pain and pressure you feel lately are the result of narrowed heart arteries that are not able to pass oxygenated blood to your heart in normal amount so basically your heart sort of a stays out of breath making him beats rapidly and making you experiencing chest pain and pressure. I advice you have some ECG and even some stress test that usually includes riding a stationary bike or walking on a treadmill during an ECG so if you are stressed while exercising usually meds that are suppose to stimulate your heart are being prescribed as exercise replacement.