I felt terrible yesterday and still I have this weird chest pain that has released since yesterday and am curious now what could this be? It happened early in the morning yesterday – I felt sudden sharp chest pain that has spread over my shoulder and it felt like I had some spasm on the center of my chest and I also had nausea and mild vomiting and I would like to hear what could this be. I am thinking of heart attack but I always thought it doesn't look like this I mean I am still on my legs though I still have this fatigue and some chest stiffness and would appreciate if someone tells me what could this be? Thanks much!

It is more likely you had some mild heart attack for it could happen you had it without realizing it no matter the sharp chest pain but still having mild heart attack is the sign that something could be wrong with your coronary arteries that are probably damaged by triglycerides and cholesterol deposits that has formed some plaque in your arteries walls not allowing the blood to reach the heart and the result is heart attack. Anyway I advice you go have some ECG or even better opt would be troponin test which is the newest cardiac marker that could show the mildest heart muscle injury.