I was told that having high triglycerides and cholesterol rates could be very dangerous regarding my heart condition and I am curious now what should I do? Do you think that I am in some serious health risk for these blood test results despite the fact I am very young and I keep asking myself what should I do now especially regarding what the doc advised me –to change my diet for I am overweight and also have unhealthy diet habits. Thanks!

There is nothing special you should do but to accept the fact that you must lose some weight watching out what you eat at the same time so basically you should avoid fats and bad cholesterol and try to create a habit on eating more vitamins, minerals and food reach in fibers otherwise you risk to get serious heart disease known as arteriosclerosis that affects heart coronary arteries making them narrow so the blood is not about to flow smoothly toward the heart leaving it out of oxygen and the result usually is heart attack and I don't think that is what you want. So basically what you should do is change the diet for that is the only way to decrease your high triglycerides and cholesterol rates and therefore you could avoid some serious heart complications.