I'm a girl, 17 soon turning 18. i have concentration issues, i can't think clearly. I understand what the teacher is talking about, but i can't seem to focus. i hide behind a tough and defensive personality. i have bad memory and forget what people told me just seconds before. i feel hopeless and have severe mood swings. sometimes i can get so angry that i'm scared to hurt anybody close to me, so i just walk away. sometimes i'm really hyper and happy and sometimes just sad. i don't know what it is i am doing, i could just decide to not go to school and i end up standing in a random place not knowing how i got there. i also forget to go off the train at the right station, so i must remind myself to do it like 5 times during the 10 min travel. i sleep like 5 hours everyday and i don't feel tired or sleepy, just very exhausted after basically diong nothing. i know its not normal. am i bipolar or something?  

Yes you seem to be bipolar

If still you are suffering from this problem then you should take therapies from any treatment center.