I have noticed that all the people I've met who are bipolar are also very creative. I myself am a creative type and When I have a lot of energy right around and just before the full moon I'll often stay up all night and do something I've been wanting to do like write. Has anyone lese met bipolar and noticed their creativity?

I met bipolar and I begging to think that the boundary between differences in personality and personality disorders is somewhat blurred. However, as someone who suffers from bipolar disorder and who has had all the bells-and-whistles during another episode I definitely regard it as an illness.

Hello :) I have bipolar and have met a lot of other bipolar people, we do all seem to have creative pursuits in common! It's quite strange really! I'm an author and I love to paint, I have constant urges to create something. I also like to use the full moon as a creative mood setter (haha... mood). If you continue to meet bipolar people you will meet many varied individuals capable of strange creativity. I thing the experience of such an enormous range of emotions and moods bipolar people feel allows them to be able to touch others with their emotional perceptions.

All the best :)