Im 6 weeks and 5 days pregnant and im a royal b***h i try so hard to be nice and change my mood but my hormones and bipolar seem to control me and it makes me more angry because i want to be in control. Im so angry with my fiance when he wont do anything for me and if i dont stop that i will lose him and he is a big part of my life. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

I understand that many women have major hormonal & emotional issues when they are pregnant, anyway... I also know that as far as I've heard, there isn't really any bipolar medication that is safe to take during pregnancy, so I know that can be an issue... I have to think that your fiance must know these issues already, however, & understand that pregnant women's hormones are going to be crazy... If he's not busy working overtime & whatnot & you just won't even let him relax for a few minutes, then he should be willing to help you out a little now & then... That would help you not flip as often... And other than that, the best thing I can suggest, is just meditation & prayer (to whoever u believe in) to try & be more aware of the balance within yourself... so that way, maybe the next time you snap, you will notice quicker & be able to apologize instead of just starting a big fight... Breath! It should also calm down a bit in a few weeks (by 2nd trimester) and stay that way until maybe the 3rd trimester some time when you will be bigger & have more literal pressure on your body & such... Let me know if this helps at all & Good Luck!