I hate myself, my life, my relationship.... But, I have no reason to.... I'm just miserable all the time. I cry, I can't sleep, I feel like I want to throw up, or rip my hair out sometimes because of the pain I feel in my gut.

I don't have a bad life. I have a boyfriend and he's wonderful and I love him dearly, but I feel like I hate him sometimes and I don't deserve him because I'm always so miserable. I still live with my parents because I can't afford to move out. They're not bad people though, they don't do anything horrible to me or anything that should make me feel like this. I left college after my associate's because I thought I'd be happier moving on in life. Get a full time job and move out, but that didn't happen. I'm still just as miserable as I was in school. I'm afraid of everything. Sometimes I feel like I want something really bad to happen to me so I have the right to feel like this. Sometimes I wish someone would hit me head on in a car going 90 mi/hr or something like that, this way I just don't have to deal with this anymore.

I don't know what to do... I don't know why I feel so miserable all the time. It's so unjustified and I want to just enjoy life, but I don't know how....

PLEASE get checked out for Bipolar and Unipolar disorder. I have Bipolar disorder and was at my wits end trying to understand myself and my misery before I was diagnosed and treated. Bipolar is EXTREMELY common, as is Unipolar, much more common than people think and if it doesn't get treated you will continue to slide and not understand why, so you wont be able to fix it!

I was in your position not too long ago and I was adamant I didn't have Bipolar Disorder, I just thought I was a depressive id**t, but I'm not ad treatment has improved my life endlessly.

Look up unipolar and bipolar, if you go on the Black Dog Institute's website they have free Bipolar, unipolar and depression tests. I highly recommend them!

Best wishes :)

i FEEL THE SAME WAY SOMETIMES . i JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY

I am married with three wonderful kids. I We live with my inlaws witch i can't stand. We can't get on our feet cause my husband can't work and Ive been trying sohard to get a jod but havn't got any replies! I live in north carolina and have no family here to lean on cause I'm 20 hours away from where i'm from witch is Louisiana. I have severe depression so I can relate to how you feel. I so badly just crave to be happy :(

Honey, I feel you. I'm the same way; I have bipolar disorder. I'm in a relationship that had hit a rocky road earlier (then again what relationship doesn't?). But I'm miserable all the time too. I get so angry at the world and will literally want to just hurt people. Like seriously hurt (I also have severe mood disorders). But, I found that meditation and prayer helped a lot. And getting ative. I take my dog on a walk for about an hour every afternoon. Animals are natural calmers; just petting an animal gives a sense of relaxation. Exercise helped me channel my anger; I take mma classes and kickboxing classes. And if things seem really out of balance, take a nice, relaxing bubble bath. I don't know if these things will help you as they have helped me, but I really hope that they do. Also, try talking to your boyfriend about things like this, but don't give him the impression that he has done something wrong. 

I have this too I'm a kid so I need help cuz I am crying and I keep thinking I wanna get killed

I have this too I'm a kid so I need help cuz I am crying and I keep thinking I wanna get killed And can't handle it

If you are stiil having this problem then you should go to any medical counselor and start treatments.

AnnRose254774
I Know How You Feel, I Feel The Same Way Too, I Really Want To Tell You That I Hope You Will Feel Better

I is Actually Not Pig, I is Human