im a 16 year old boy and i feel really overweight, im 5.8ft and weigh about 8 stone/112 pounds :(

Hi Br,

112 pounds is actually a bit low by the charts.  The average range is 130-150 lbs.

Unfortunately the charts aren't the most accurate, especially with teenagers.  Your Body Mass Index would be a better estimate but even then, you are likely growing very fast at that age.

Check with your doctor but I don't think you are really overweight.

I gotta agree with medic-dan. you're on the smaller side for your general height. also not all charts or readings are accurate. for example myself im 5'6 and 145-150 pounds. on a bmi scale im considered overweight. but ive been working out for about a year and a half so i know that its not an issue. there is however a difference between being overweight and overfat. you have nothing to worry about though. 112 pounds at 5'8 id be worried about being too small rather than too big

Not at all! Loveley weight for your height. Perfect :)