i am 13 years old and 5'6 and i weigh 129. am i fat?

No. And it would not matter if you were fat anyway! At your age, it is best not to worry about your weight because things can change pretty rapidly. Just stay active and run and just eat sensibly. I think that so long as you do all that, you should be just fine. I don't think it's very healthy to worry about your weight at such a young age so please don't worry about it! It's not a big deal. Do you stay active? What's your diet like every day?

God no! You are far from fat. And your young. Im willing to bet within the next year youll sprout up a few inches and stay the same weight. I think your only problem is self confidence. Tyra Banks has started a movement. If theres something you dont like about yourself then get a mirror and "Rock Your Ugly" :-) Forget what everyone else thinks and says. As long as youre beautiful on the inside and have the confidence of the prettiest woman on earth, everyone will think youre awesomely gorgeous. Youre the most important person though. You gotta know that you look good. Even if you did have a few extra rolls like I do. Who cares? MORE to LOVE :-D

dude when i was 13 i was about 5'6''-5'8'' and about 150 -165 pounds i belive and i was chunky but not really fat...now im 15 going on 16 soon and im 6'1'' and 206....join football or wrestling or basketball if you feel insecure but your not fat..like these last 3 weeks of football i loose 1-4 pounds a week....possibly not healthy but my body endures it after all these years so thus you'll be ok..and 5'6'' at 13 i bet you be pretty tall so itll all thin out and even if you dont like sports get out and do soemthing im into sports alot but im not super jock hell right now im helping create a video game :-D ok enuf about me got carrier away>.< back to point...your O.K just chill with life

First you are really not fat. And I think there is nothing for you to worry. You are young and your body is developing and you will grow until your early 20.
Second I want to give my applause to MrsWilliams and one particular sentence. "Your are the most important person though."

And this is 100% true. Don't pay attention what other people say. If you feel comfortable who you are, than be just that, person that you really are.