I am a 13 year old girl and I way atleast 130 pounds I am the largest girl in my grade 7 class!:'(

I want to go swimming or to the beach in my bakini and I my stumach hangs out and I cant stand being fat I want to be skinney I need to be skinney people at my school call me fat and push me and I need some tips on how to change my eating habbites!!!

PLEASE HELP ME!:'(:-):|:'(

I used to be skinney and wonderful then I ate too much!

please help!!

I went through puberty early. In grade 7 I was about 125 pounds and was the tallest girl in my class. I felt very fat and overweight as well.

But by the time I was 16, I had only gained 10 pounds and I had grew a little taller, and by then all the other girls had gone through puberty as well, and now I was average height!

I look back at pictures of myself at that age, and I realize that I wasn't fat at all. I just had boobs, hips and a butt, whereas the other girls still had kid bodies.

My words of advice, is make sure you wear clothes that fit you properly (don't try to squeese into stuff that is too small) and you will feel good. Eat right and ride your bike and play outside a lot, so that you don't put on a lot of weight as you get older, and things will work themselves out!

thanks!

but I am going to a waterpark on thursday so I need a new suit

Try buying a tankini, instead of a bikini. Know that a swimsuit that fits you will look better, even if its a 1 piece, than if you wear a bikini, just because its in style.

Or try wearing a tank top and shorts.

Avoid eating anything with sodium in it the day before and drink lots of water, and this way you won't be bloated, either. Drinking water will flush out the excess water weight.

Avoid chewing gum, which means swallowing air, and other foods that make you feel bloated as well.

But most of all remember that, confidence is the most important thing. If you act like it doesn't bother you, then no one will even notice. I know its a tough age, but concentrate on having fun swimming instead!

I need help with my confidence so please give me some advice to survive grade 8 next year tecnicly I am starting high school next year so I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please give me some advice?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????

To be self confident you have to like your body. Girl I was in the same boat, I am 13 and weigh 131. I though I was big, but then I started to workout 1 hour a day and eat better. (If you like hula hooping you burn 7 calorie a minute,same with jump roping) but your not big or over weight. I weigh the same and after eating better I just feel more confident in myself. I have lost 4 pounds and I have only been doing this healthy thing for 2 weeks! Good luck!

I am 13 I turned 13 not even a mouth ago and I weigh 130 pounds. I stoll 2 weight loss pills from my mom when she was not home, I picked 1 or 2 times and I tried starving myself a couple of times but it's to hard to resist food and to try to be one of those girls the can lose weight fast. I know what I do is so unhealthy but I need to be skinny for my 8 th grade Year and more I just want people to look at me as a beautiful loving SKINNY girl. Help please

Me too and I need help I feel as if My thighs are big and so are my hips and all I want is to be skinny

Hi, I'm I'm the same boat. I am 5'8, I'm 13 and weigh 128 pounds. My doctor said that's average, and even under. Check your bmi, while you may thing you look fat, it may be muscle, or our own brains saying we are not good enough.

Hi! It's ok. I am 12 (7th grade-I have a late birthday) and I am 126 pounds. I used to think I was SUPER fat. But really I just had hips and boobs. I will grow into my body and you will grow into yours. Just eat right and exersise frequently. Think more about getting healthier, and not just on the number she on the scale. Hope this helps!

These spellings are so sad if you can't even spell why are you guys worrying about weight, ur littlerally a kid and only weigh 130 calm down

I don't think you can spell right either *your *literally seriously at least learn how to spell before judging others.

Don’t worry! People bug me all the time cuz they say I’m too skinny. Believe it or not that can be just as offensive as being called fat. People always say I’m a stick and even think I’m anorexique. They say it’s bad to be too skinny cuz guys prefer girls with some curves. You shouldn’t care what they say. But if it does bug you that much I know some ways you can make some changes. You could go on a small diet and cut out any junk food (pop, chips, popcorn, candy, etc.) and just do some ab workouts. Maybe even track your steps and go for walks. Aime for as many steps as you can a day, and try to get more than the day before. Believe me I know that working out can be really tough, and I’m not going to lie, your going to feel it in your muscles for the first 24 hours. But after 2-3 days of working out, it gets really easy. And if you workout regularly, it’ll only get easier. Also, your 13. A lot of girls get thinner after they’re grow spurt. Idk how tall you are, but ik that girls normally stop growing at 14-15, so there’s still time for that. Just remember, eat healthy and stay active.

It's okay. You have to realize that is how your body was made and it is most likely how it is going to be for the rest of your life. I am also thirteen and I weigh 127 lbs. I have never been made fun of, but seeing how people look at me sometimes breaks my heart. Especially since I have a bunch of petite friends and so the comparison makes me look obese. We just have to make sure that we can do what we need to do without getting out of breath. If it's hard to be in P.E., make it a priority to be the fastest runner by next year. If you use your shame (sorry, that's how I feel) to motivate you, you will be the fastest runner by next year. Stay in there.

You're worried about spelling and your grammar is legit absent! Commas are not your friends, lol.