I am sure that I am overweight and that I need to lose a percentage of my body fat. I've seen those machines that calculate what your body fat on occasions and I don't really know how they work but I would like to give that a try. Does anyone know how and where I can calculate what my percentage of body fat is so that I know the exact amount of weight I need to lose?

Hi! What you are talking about is BMI, which is short for Body Mass Index. The BBC has a great BMI calculator, the link to it is - http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/healthy_living/your_weight/bmiimperial_index.shtml. This way, it will be easy for you to find out whether you are underweight, at a good weight or overweight and the little application will tell you how much you should lose to be at a healthy weight as well, if that is the case for youy. Sometimes a person gets surprising results with BMI, so even when you think you are overweight, you might have the correct BMI. To an extent, it depends on your own body type and you just have to have a little common sense. Good luck!

please help i want to lose fat please for god sake help me am ready to do anything i just want to be slim, i am fed up people make
joke of me and tell all sorts of words it hurts