Hi! I don't think I'm fat but I'm 12, 5'2" and 95 lb. My siblings call me fat and I saw I have a little belly. My belly is like a pouch and when I wear tight clothes it sticks out just a little. I'm super flexible and I am trying out for cheer in 2 weeks and I don't want them to see my belly! How do I lose a few pounds!?!?!?!?!?!? Please! And thanks, Ari

honey you are far from fat. if anything for your height you are slightly underweight. siblings sometimes say mean things just for the sake of being mean. ignore them, be the better person. losing belly fat is not easy but joining a cheer team is an excellent way to exercise to help tone all areas of your body! good luck on the try outs!<3

Here is what you do you practice doing your routine and every time you mess up do  20 crunches. If your cheer is flawless try to do another sport, and ever time you mess up do the 20 crunches.

Hi Ari,
You are far from fat! Your BMI (body mass index) is perfect for your height and could use a little weight, but you are not unhealthy at all.
Some ideas to cut back on would be fruits - your body digests this into sugars as well as carbs (rice, potatoes, pasta) your body digests into sugars which will cause you to have a tummy pouch.
Walking 7 days a week for half hour at a fast pace is great exercise as well as swimming and treading water. Your cheer group is going to be good toning exercise as well.
Really hope this helps and good luck with your cheer group!

Great post i like it

Yeah, i definitely agree. You are far from fat. Apart from eating a bit healthier, you can speed up the process by exercising a little.

You can start doing abs for like 15mins a day, three times a week, and later increase it to 40mins a day 5 times a week and you are set to have a flat stomach.

Good luck , and don't worry. Siblings can be very mean, don't take it for granted. I called my sister fat all the time when we were little when she actually wasn't, i was just doing that to get her mad. Now, after we grew up,  we are the best buddies ever :)

You are not fat so avoid thinking about what others say. Staying fit and healthy is what counts. If your belly sticks out then start some exercises that make the belly fat burn. Since you are young you can try out different types of them, running, cycling and swimming are great ways to stay fit and in shape.