well, I have been advised by some people to see a therapist but the closest I'm ever going to get to one is on this site. Right, the problem is this: I think that I am a bit fat but people have been telling me that my BMI is underweight, I'm 5ft7 and weigh 113 pounds, apparently I won't accept the fact that I need to gain a few pounds, not lose a few. That's where you guys come in. You need to help me see, well see me for what I actually am I suppose...

Hi Best,

Who would you believe?

How about your doctor?  Have a checkup and ask them.

Hope it helps.

Call me Ella. To be honest I don't know who I believe and I know that you don't know this but I HATE doctors, nurses and therapists. I can't be around them...

Hi Ella,

I can understand you not liking doctors, nurses, etc, but they are the ONLY one that can really answer your question. Anyone else just has an opinion.

Well that's not an option so any 'opinions' are welcome

BMI should be taken into account for adults(ages 20 to 65 years), it does not apply to infants, children, adolescents, among others. So your age plays a role here.

On a different note, if you believe you are underweight you should take into account some of the risks you may be taking, for it presents its own health risks. Make sure you are getting enough calories that will provide your body with enough vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. Being underweight can lead to several health problems.

Not to be rude but I don't care anymore, just need to lose weight as quick as possible.