Ok i'm 15 years old and have only hit the begining stages of puberty.I have pubics hair but short. Some underarm hair,and a high pitch voice.I have a small penis and am embarassed by it. I seem like i'm depressed alot by my late blooming. i get made fun of all the time and that lowers my self esteem. I'm just wondering is there somthing wrong with me medacally.

im in the same boat

its perfectly normal to go through puberty late just don't worry about it there isn't anything wrong with you :-)

While late puberty may be normal for you it also my be a sign of another problem. Your thyroid. My son had this problem and we took him to an endrocrinologist who diagnosed a problem with his hormones. After a wrist x-ray confirmed that he was 3 years behind in his growth he got medication to help his thyroid make the right amount of hormones. Soon as he started the meds he started to grow again and eventually get to puberty. In the mean time he got a few injections of testosterone to help with the physical issues that make high school a sore spot.

Don't be embarrassed to ask your doctor to check your hormones and thyroid with a simple blood test. Everyone tells you to be patient but at least rule out a medical condition that can be treated.

Ya, i am 19 and im also in the same situation. I hav hair on my body, pubic hair, underarm hair etc but my penis doesnt seem to grow, I doubt there is anything medically wrong with me but I am beginning to wonder if it will ever grow!