I'm 14 years old and i have a little bit of hair under my arms and a little bit of hair down in my pubic area. my voice has not yet gotten deeper. I have grown about 4 inches over the course of 2 months. My penis seems to be bigger at times and smaller at other times. I have ejaculated before and it is clear. Is that normal? So, am I going through puberty?

Nsmith11
the quickest answer is YES, at your age you are in to puberty, you may have a slow start, but you will be there soon enough. You will notice the changes, and they may seem to go back and forth, but not really.
Your fuild will always be changing color and thickness, and it is normal, the more you ejaculate, the cleared & watery it will be, but still dangerous in the wrong spot!!!!! if you have a idea to shave, don't right now, it is not worth the cuts and damage to the pimples, which will lead to a bad looking face for a couple more years.
Enjoy who you are and where you are at this time, as Pooh Bear never can return to this time and place.
RT

you are just starting phase 2 of puberty. yes your sperm will get thicker now and will see more pubes growing on your body.