am i going through puberty? I have a little hair in my pubic area and they arent very dark, when i masterbate a clear sticky liquid comes out, and im only 5 foot and im 13 years old

You may be, you may not be. Although you most likely are going through puberty. if your curious ask a parent, family member brother ect. or a doctor. 

Soccerguy,

It sounds as if you just starting puberty.  Congrats!

You sound like it, you are definately at the age when a lot of young teenagers begin, even some younger then 13.  Sometimes other things like acne , mood swings, underarm hair  can occur too.  Enjoy the changes with your body and try and relax its all a normal process.  If you can find someone you feel comfortable with , have a talk to them about these things , if not  go to the library  and find some useful books on puberty, there are plenty of them to read. 

Puberty can happen anytime between around 11 and 15 for boys. The signs you have explained do sound like the beginning stages of puberty. Your height is absolutely fine, boys tend to get their growth spurt towards the end of puberty rather than the beginning for girls.

Take a look at your testicles and penis, have they got any bigger since you were 11, that can also be another early sign of puberty having started.

All the other changes will come soon enough, so just relax and enjoy being who you are :)

I hope I've helped!

Hey soccerguy - to clarify..if you have started to grow pubic hair then you HAVE started puberty!  Congrats dude!