I am 15 and only about 5' 7" also skinny. I have a very tallk dad and a medium mom. Will i grow Taller? Also my Penis hasnt grown yet and I only have armpit hair in my right armpit, not much. There is some pubic hair but not much. I dont know if i have gone though puberty. Help?

you probs will grow taller and its weird you only have hair on right arm pit and ur penis will grow ur just a late bloomer most people go thought puberty between ages 9 and 16 ask ur dad when he developed then u might know from but if you havent developed by age 17 you should go to doctor

Hey Danny,
You have started puberty and it is totally normal to have underarm hair in one armpit and not the other to start with. dont worry it will start growing, as will your penis and you will most likly get a little taller.... dont worry you are totally normal