HEY IM 18 I BEEN GROWING LATE AS FAR AS PUBERTY GOES, AT MY AGE I'M ABOUT 5'10" AND I BARELY HAVE ANY FACIAL HAIR THE LITTLE WISKER BIERD IS JUST NOW COMING ON MY FACE I WANA KNOW IF IM DONE MY PENIS IS SOMETIMES 6.5" AND SOMETIMES JUST SEEMS LIKE 6 WASSUP WITH THAT I'M JUST WONDERING IF THERE IS ANY WAY TO FIND OUT IF IM NEAR COMPLETION CONSIDERING IM MOVING SO SLOW.

The average age that boys start puberty is around 11 1/2 years old. However, it can begin any time between 9 and 15 years old.
The physical changes usually take 3 to 4 years to be completed.

Depending on how old you were when you noticed the start of puberty, you may have some time to go.
I wouldn't worry so much right now. My son looked like he was 12 when he was actually 17. All of a sudden every thing shot out of no where. By the time he was 19 he had full hair, every where, a deep voice and his body changed for the good. I don't know about his other business (genitals) but i assume all was okay in that department. :$ All at once the girls started showing up out of no where. 8)
Just relax. I am sure you are just fine.

I am having the same problem. I'm 18 and barely have any facial hair, my penis is just like 4 inches and my voice still hasn't deepened. I wish it would hurry up though. I don't even like to talk to people because my voice is still so high!

omg don't be shy to talk 2 people just cuz your voice is still high. hey u might never knw but .. some girls might find that cute u knw! :)