I am having some complications and I am not sure what to think. I have been having pregnancy symptoms nausea, mood swings, fatigue, tender breasts. I decided to take a PT Saturday Easter weekend. It was a very faint positive. So then I did another Pt Sunday Easter morning and again it was a faint positive. My friend believes it may be the test something to do with the blue dye and evap lines. Well Sunday morning I had a pain down there where I had to bend over to bare it, but it didn't last long at all then I had noticed some light pink spotting. At work sunday morning the bleeding turned to bright red a small clots and dull cramps. Sunday evening the clotting stopped no dull cramps. Monday and Tuesday same thing no clotting, dull cramps, but now the bright red is turning to light pink. Today is Wednesday and there's barely anything. This si the week that I am supposed to start, but for me my cycles last at least 5-7 days. Usually the 3rd day of my cycles I have a pretty heavy flow and cramping. I have none of that. My last 2 cycles were pretty normal. I still have been feeling sick off and on breast are still tender and still having fatigue. I have read so many things that it could be. I have a dr. appt tomorrow to see what is going on.

Could be a false positive pregnancy test, a tubal pregnancy (which could be dangerous) or a very early miscarriage (one that barely shows up in the pregnancy test.)  Hope you are seeing a gynecologist.     Can have them run a quantitative BHCG and go from there.  Best of luck.   Do not cancel your doc's visit.  it will be very important to go.