My last period was on Oct. 18.
Before that I took Plan B.

Now i have a light pink/brown/reddish but not heavy discharge. Not enough to fill up a panty liner. I feel like im having slight menstural cramps.

I feel very tired and my appetite has increased.

I had unprotected sex using the withdrawl method on Oct. 29 and Nov. 1

Is pregnancy a possibility here or is it an irregular period?

hi, as a mother of 3, 2 due to the withdraw method i think a pregnancy test is in order especially as you had sex right in your mid cycle which is the best time to concive ! the bleed your describing does sound like implantation bleeding too same as i had. pregnancy is quite common with withdraw method as there are still thousands of sperm on the end of a mans penis when arroused and it only takes that 1 strong swimmer !!

The bleeding has increased...not enough to fill a pad. is implantation stll possible????

its dark/bright red too.

barely flowing tho.

Okay I definitly need help here!

I took a pregnancy test just now and it had a faint negative line, no positive.

Is it too early to test if what im having is implantation???

well if it is implantation it is too early to take the test as hcg is only produced via the placenta which would not have formed yet, you say the bleeding is slightly more now which is unusual for implantation bleeding but thats still not to say your not pregnant i no it this must be driving you nuts but it really is a wait and see thing now if the bleed turns into your regular period or it stops then take a test the first day of your mised period, hope this helps good luck !