Hi, I was fairly sure I was having implantation bleeding, but this morning when I went to the bath room there was some clotting when I urinated. Nothing in my knickers so far, but have been having stomach cramps for two days. Can you clot during impalantation? I had sex last night if that makes a diiference?
Thanks

I need the same answer!!! My exact situation there.

Is anyone going to answer this? I need to know the same thing?

I am really not sure. When I had implantation spotting after I just got pregnant, it was literally just a slight streak of blood in my underwear and on my toilet paper after wiping. It lasted one day, and at that point I started getting my hopes up thinking I was pregnant. It turned out that I was right. 

Anyway, there was no clotting and I have never seen that mentioned anywhere either, but that doesn't necessarily mean that clotting during implantation bleeding os not possible. If I were you, I would just wait it out. If it turns out you are pregnant, you can tell other people that it is possible to have clots during implantation spotting. :)

YES U CAN HAVE BLEEDING CRAMPING AND CLOTTING DURING IMPLANTATION I HAD IT ALL N I HAD MORE THEN SPOTTING IT LOOKED LIKE I HAD A LIGHT PERIOD THEN A WEEK LATER I WENT TO THE DOCTOR AND I WAS 7 WEEKS PREGNANT I HOPE MY STORY HELPS U ALL

Generally, implantation bleeding should not involve clotting, to put it simply. Implantation bleeding happens when fertilized egg implants itself into uterine wall and it shouldn’t cause bleeding or cramping for majority of women. And it’s not supposed to last for more than few hours or a day, at most. But, this still doesn’t mean that all women are the same – you might be experiencing more than just spotting and it’s perfectly normal for blood to clot.

Still, to be absolutely sure on what is going on, you will need to take a pregnancy test which should be quite accurate at this point – either you’re pregnant or you’re on your period, or this is how things should be, if you think that this is the implantation bleeding.

How long were u having this problem mine been going on for 2 months now

A pregnancy test would definitely NOT be accurate at that point. It takes 5-10 days AFTER implantation for an accurate result via pregnancy test. Also, 30% of women spot and have implantation bleeding and it can last anywhere from 2 hours to 2 days on an average.

Thanks so much for sharing ur story...i too m spoting but there z no pain.Its 5 days now

Thank you.
You have Britten my day.
All women are different.
Next week I will take my PT.

Every womens body is different. So there is not a specific answer.

I had blood clots during implantation and took a PT 2 days later and it was positive so you'll never know I'm 12 weeks now and everything is good

Did you ever find out if you were pregnant or not

I’m 18 days late with my period and this morning I have started bleeding nothing heavy it’s a light bleed with stomach cramps at times.. is this just my period?

I have been spotting an possible implantation bleeding off an on i am so confused this has been going on for the last 4 days.i have been continuously having nausea for the last couple of weeks,been too Dr.an said I wasn't pregnant i think i went to early on,i need to try in one more week to see what happens. Ive had other symptoms as well thats all the more reason i need to know.