My period usually lasts for 7 to ten days. I have really bad cramps and the bleeding is heavy for the first couple of days, and the remaining days are usually light. Well my period was 2 weeks late, and when it came it was extremely heavy. (I mean heavier than usual like a faucet....sorry for being so graphic) Well after the 7th day it stopped and came back extremely heavy again with major clotting. Also, the cramps never stopped. Am I having a miscarriage? Please help me, I am very scared. My period is never late. I took two pregnancy test and they both came back negative. Can anyone tell me what is wrong???

It could have been a miscarriage- unfortunately, the only way to know for sure is through blood tests, and if this happened over a week ago, your Dr would have no way of knowing because the HCG would have worked it's way out of your system by now. Next time you think there could be a possibility that you are pregnant (ie. your period is really late) test to make sure- even if you're not planning on having a baby right now, if you have multiple miscarriages, it can be a symptom that something is wrong and can make your efforts at conceiving impossible. If your dr is aware of the issue, they can be more proactive.