Supposedly im 3 weeks almost 4 pregnant from my LMP (may 31). Well i was going to take a test this week coming June 28th which is when my period is suppose to come. But two days ago my partner and me had sex, then yesterday morning i was bleeding(3days before my period is suppose to come). I started having $.25 size clots and bigger and it wasnt even pee when i went just blood and clots. I was feeling really weak and just laid down to rest but this morning i have the same thing happening. I also had a slight fever last night. If i take a prenancy test will it show if i really was pregnant or how do i know if im really having a miscarriage?

Hi Lizet! I'm confused, did you find out you were pregnant before this OR you were waiting to take the test? IF it was the latter, you were probably not pregnant! Because sex CAN bring on vaginal bleeding or early periods - its the contracting of the uterus! Also IF you found out that you WERE pregnant you would only be about 2 weeks fetal age, which is barely visible to the naked eye! So which were you getting at?

no i still hadnt found out if i was pregnant. But the doc actually did confirm that i was with a blood test after the bleeding. my hormones levels were dropping already she said. she said i was only about 4wks. thats why i hadnt test positive yet.

Hi honey! OK! Your last period was May 31st, SO that would make you 4 weeks and 3 days Gestational and IF you got pregnant right after your period and you must have ovulated right then (?) then this would make you about 3 weeks! So when did the doctor run the blood test? And how did she know your blood levels were dropping - I am REALLY confused honey! When you first messaged then you would have been only 3 weeks and 5 days, so this means your doctor only took your test at about 3 weeks, so there is NO way you were 4 weeks! SO if you had a blood test that showed you were pregnant, what would you need to take a test for on the 28th? How many tests have been done already!?