Hello! I've been a relationship for awhile with this guy that I really like! He makes me laugh and I'm really comfortable around him and everything! Well one day we spent all day together and we were at my house playing in mud! Don't ask me why we were playing in mud it was his idea! Ha! Anyways well we were washing off with the water hose and he grabbed me and pulled me close into him and rapped his arms around me and was telling me how beautiful I am and everything! Well at the moment he looked into my eyes and started leaning in for the kiss and I pulled into him for the first time!(like I couldn't wait to get a kiss from him) well then when our lips meet there was umm fireworks you could say! I felt like my whole insides melted inside me! It was just so… purfect!! Well ever since then we have been a lot closer to each other! Just the other day he started talking to me about sex! He hasn't ever and sex and neither have I!(just to show you he is not a player or one of those guys that just want to get insid some girls pants) I was shocked when he started talking to me about that cuz I was like are you feeling the same way I am every rime we are together and stuff! But it just is a lot better than the beganing of our relationship! Can you please read and reply and tell me if I'm in love or am I just crazy?!?! Please give me some advise on if I'm in lve or to really test to see if I'm in love!! I'll take anything you have to say!! Please reply!! I need help!! :-D

no your not actually in love hes frikkin player he just wanns 2 c how being sex wit u is relaxed!! hahaha keep your bodey away frm him again

You know, honey, I have had the same exact problem.
With every guy I'm with, I feel that wayy.
I feel like finally, I've found the right one.
Although, that is not usually the case. You're just starstruckk.
Well, most likely you are. Just wait for sex.
See how far he'll go to prove that he loves you beforehand.
& share your feelings with him to see how he reacts.
Let me know how it goes, I'd love to help. (:

look, half of me is saying that you are probably in love, but most of me is saying that this guy is not all he says he is. i mean, is it just a coincedence that he asked you about sex just as soon as you felt like that. he probably just knew how to sneak it. PLEASE dont have sex with him! it will be the worst mistake of your life. if he didnt say that he loves you and he wants to show you how much to a point where you guys have sex, then he probably doesnt love you. if he loves you, he will wait a couple of years. trust me, once you have sex in a relationship, the magic is GONE. let him wait.

ps, i know what u r probably thinking, those people dont know anything. but trust me, what they say it true. give your viginity to someone you want to be with forever.