I've been in a relationship for almost 11 years and the last 4-5 years I been involved with another man. He's also in a relationship that he's been is for 3 years now. He claims his reason for staying with her is because she's not from here and that she would take their two children away. Recently she found out about me and I haven't spoken to him since. He had his homeboy to call me to tell me he will get back in touch with me when everything cools down. He say he loves me and I'm in love with him. What should I do?? Do he really love me or just like having me around?? Plz give me feed back and I don't mind how it comes out..just want to know what I should do

Hi Guest,

What you should do is give up on this guy.  He met her after you, you said you've been involved with him for 4-5 years yet he's been in this relationship for 3 years, and you still want him?  Why?

When you say "relationship" the 11 year one, are you married?

His actions don't suggest that he loves you.  It sounds like he's very comfortable having at least two women in his life, likely getting sex whenever he wants.  It's unlikely he'd ever leave her for you.  I wouldn't be surprised to see him find another woman at some point.

Move on.  It's time for YOU to take a hard look at who you're dating and what you want in your life.  Cut your losses now.

Good luck.