im 21 ive been in a relationship with a girl since i was 17 shes 15 years older than i am and i love her with all my heart shes my first love. but we are really different. shes actually married and has 3 kids only one lives at home though. i become so confused and jeloous when i see her with him it confuses me and makes me feel bad when i see them kiss i dont know if she truly loves me but i dont know what to do and i dont think this will be the situation forever but please any advice on what i should do? and im scared to get a std. and im a chick too.

I know how hard this is for you, but first love is rarely "for the res of your life". I doubt you'll ever get her full love and attention. You should probably move on without her, no mater how hard this is. Love should fill our lives with joy and happiness not with sadness and anxiety. We all go trough experiences such as yours...I guess the purpose is to learn what not to do. :-( Believe in love, and love will find you. Take care.