My boyfriend and I have been in our relationship for about 8 months now. I know he loves me and is constantly trying to improve himself so I can feel more comfortable and secure with him. He tries to make time for me whenever possible and will always talk to me if something is bothering me. However, we still fight pretty often and even broke up a few times, but it hurt too bad for the both of us, so we got back together each time.

The problem we are facing is the lack of intimacy. We hardly have alone time where we can cuddle, make out or even have sex as we don't have a place of our own. Recently I've also started to doubt his sex drive as he doesnt seem to be very much physically interested in me anymore. He said perhaps our relationship got too serious and fragile with all the fights that was causing him to lose his once-pretty high sex drive. Could this be possible?

However, it became a vicious cycle. The more i feel undesired by him, the more i feel awful and the more the tendency for us to fight. My biggest worry now is his sex drive - I'm so hurt at why he is not showing much physical interest in me. We decided to give our relationship another shot and are going to rent a place so we can spend more alone time together but if he naturally has a low sex drive, then even without any arguments he still wouldn't be able to satisfy me.

Should i continue to waste time in this relationship, feeling so bummed out everytime or should i just walk away? The hardest thing about it is that we both love each other very much. But surely if he loves me, he would want to be physical with me, right? Why is that not the case then?

as for me .. i will talk to him and try to patch things up..

Well he seems very caring for you, but fights can make someone more depressed and less attracted one to another. You need to stop fighting and try to be intimate as much as you can. If you love one another so much than you need to fight to stay together and to work out all the issues. Maybe he has a problem and he needs you to help him. talk to him about this.

It's hard to say whether you should leave or not. It's up to you, although a lack of intimacy can really be frustrating and disappointing, and it's hard to even say that you have a relationship if you aren't really even communicating. Although it seems like a good idea to stay with someone just because you love each other, it doesn't mean that you should stay. It's going to be up to you unfortunately. Keep us posted.

Hi rosebay09, how are you? Is your relationship any better? Do you see any changes? If you need to talk about it just post here, and we will be glad to help you. I know that it is too early to say anything but i hope that things are getting better. Pleas keep us posted.