i was in love with this guy 6years back nd we broke up in the middle cos he s younger than me and thr was some other prob in our relationship... but i have met him 3 months back nd i cant control myself when i saw him.. i was in love again truly.. he too expressed tat he loves me... but i was angry on him for wat he did before nd just told him a lie tat am already engaged... but when he started  texting me i sais tat i said lie and i have feelings for him and i love him the most... but he disnt trust me first... but after 2 days he said tat i was his first luv nd he cant forget me.... and we started hanging out together... i said him tat i wanna spent some time with him so he booked a resort and wewe went high and had sex... he made me drink...while having sex he said tat he loves me a kot.. he said he will never leave me.... but after tat incident he s avoiding me... he dont even say i love u.. he txt but not like before.. he sending fwd msg mentioning me as a friend... when i say love u he s not replying properly.... my love is true i dono wat to do.. but i need him back....

You shouldn't have lied because trust can be a big issue but it does seem as if he wanted you for one reason only...sex. you may also be reading into things too much...continue to play hard to get

take a hint and let him 'be' ... do things to make you "happy" show strength he is not the only man on this planet i know you may think he is but he is not there is others out there who are looking for the same commitment like you lots of interested people out there don't boxed yourself in it hurts more .I Care.