Hello I would like to tell someone of how I am feeling.  I have always been attracted to younger man, but this time i think i went over board.  I am 31 years old and in love with a 17 year old.  He actually still goes to high school.  When I first saw him it was like love at first sight, and although he thought I was way younger than what I am.  Till this day he still thinks that I am lying to him although my kids confirmed my age to him.  He is wonderful even with my kids they love him.  We haven't done anything more than kiss and hang around, I want to wait till he turns 18.  A couple more months for that to happen.  I tell him that this is impossible and he tells me it is not.  I will just live my secret life of loving this kid.  He doesn't seem to care in public, he will hug me, kiss me.  He is fine with being in a relationship with me.  I am a very tall woman and he is a real tall kid.  Finally someone tall to be with because I have always been stuck with shorties.  I love him and I know I have to let go but I dont know how.  I guess time will tell.

The age gap is a little big, but if your both not worried about it who cares. I would suggest, if you can, wait until he is out of high school to see if you can have a serious relationship with him, that way you don't have to worry about him being at school and you can see how the relationship really does develop. Only question is, is he looking for something as serious as you are..

Good luck to you both, he sounds like a sweetheart. Especially considering the age gap. It was almost the same for my sisters case, though she was 18. Just wait until he is in fact 18 so nobody gets into trouble. <3