I am 25 yrs old my husband and i are trying to get pregnant. i had sex with my husband on my calendar fertile days i would even lay in bed for 2 hours with my hips elevated before getting out of bed. I did the clear blue ovulation monitor but it said every time that i wasn't ovulating. But i waxed my arms several times before and nothing this time i waxed my arms and i have something called keratosis pipallirsis. which means little red bumps they are not itchy. i had my last period on sept 8 and i can't test until oct 9 so my question is this do these sounds like symptoms of pregnancy to anyone. My right nipple feels like someone just twisted it really hard, i feel nauseaous only every morning and sometimes throughout the day, underneath my lest breast is really sore you can just barely push on it, i have been drinking tons of water which is not normal for me at all, i have been craving chilli cheese fries every day, i can smell things a little more than other people can, my skin looks darker to me as if i have been sun tanning but i was only out in the sun for about an hour on monday and i wouldn't say i was given direct sunlight all the time. i constantly feel bloated after every time i eat. I need help i am going crazy i want a baby so bad. Someone please help me i am going out of my MIND!!!!!!1

Well, generally, going out of your mind is not regarded as a good life strategy, or helpful to being a mother, so perhaps if we take it back a step? Can you remember what you did on 7th July of this year? Do you remember it as a life changing moment, a moment so extraordinary that it will live in your memory forever?

Because if you had conceived on that day, you would by now by unreservedly, noticeably, and undeniably pregnant.

Now I know that a guy talking rationally about birth to a woman is like a red rag to a bull, but you are married to a guy, and while he (if he wants to get laid) is going to do his utmost to keep you happy, I have the freedom to ask a couple of questions, which you can ignore, or whatever, as you like.

Firstly, only one of you is trying to get pregnant. He can't, and when you write that he can, it presumes that his state of mind is identical to yours - in agreement because of course the baby is critical to him, every ounce as much as it is to you. The question is, how do you think it feels to him, to have you turn your adult relationship, the spiritual, emotional, psychological dance between two adults in love and life, into a breeding exercise. If all you want is to get pregnat so badly, why not just go IVF, deal with the quintuplets and have done with it?

If on the other hand you want a miraculous, joyful, fulfilled life, then why not pay as much attention to your relationship as you seem to be doing to your womb?

Hint: babies come when it suits them, not you... and happy parents, a happy couple, a fulfilled and strong and harmonious couple, look pretty damn good to the stork carrier, when selecting parents comes around.

A little less you and the baby, a little more you, your husband, and life, and miracles might indeed occur. You never know.

Three months after it happens, you'll know for sure it's real.

Three months before it's real, you can be a sack of nerves, or a glowing madonna - it's your call.

If I was your husband though, personally, and could choose, I'd go for the madonna - and so might the baby.

thanks for the help jk it didn't help your a guy you don't know that i have been with my husband for 10 yrs so honestly take my advice and stay out of pregnancy chatrooms its kinda creepy.

which is rather my point - men are half the equation in pregnancy, and others have found my participation helpful- nevertheless I respect your personal position and won't be corresponding with you again