I have been overweight for the last 10 years and I have decided to end that. I have started to use vegan diet. It is remarkably how my body responded to that. I am losing weight almost daily. I had 105 kg two months ago and now I have 86 kg. But I am afraid that I am losing too much weight. Am I losing too much weight now? I am 37 years old and I am 1.81 cm high. I feel fine and I dont have any complications that I am aware of.

It can be dangerous when someone lose weight for a short period of time because it usually means that you lose only water and you are in danger of dehydrating. But if you are feeling OK and you are on diet for two months, especially so healthy diet like vegan diet then you dont have to worry. You can just do some tests to check levels of your iron, B12 and other vitamins.