Hi everybody.

I’ve been planning to lose weight till May. It is very important to me because it is my birthday and my husband and I are gonna have a pool party. I can’t wait!!

Anyway, I want to look great when the party comes. And lately I was so stressed at work, and when I’m stressed I usually eat a lot. And the fact that a bakery is recently opened right across my street was not helpful at all.

So I was researching what is the easiest way to lose a couple of pounds and then my husband told be about Calotren. I want to know, if somebody can tell me, how many pounds will I be able to lose with Calotren?

Hello there

Am I invited to your party?

Ok, it's your loss. :p

Joking aside, I've recently read something about food suplemets. I don't know if you are aware, but they function only when they are combined with adjustable food diet and exercise program. 

Now, if we assume you will be doing it right, you should be able to lose 1 pound per week. You should reduce calories (consume 500 less calories per day). Calotren is only 12 calories(almost nothiing). Now in the article I’ve read, they say that the studies have shown - if you use Calotren for 90 days you should have a success rate of 86%. 

I’m coming to too!:)

About the diet, a friend of my sister was on that diet and since at that time I was searching for a diet for myself I got my sister to inform me of that fiend’s progress.

So here you go- She started noticing that she has lost some pounds after the second bottle she drank. By the way, she was using it for about 100 days. As I was saying…  After the fourth bottle she had lost 10 pounds. At least she said so to my sister. I’ve seen her once and I didn’t notice any weight difference whatsoever. 

Hi everyone

The day after tomorrow I will have been using this for 3 months . It all started when my daughter bought me 3 bottles and convinced me to try it. I didn't lose a single pound until now. I know they say it takes time to notice any weight difference so I am planning to use it for another month. I'm not sure if it will work though, I'm starting to lose hope. Especially since my neighbor is also using it and she opened her fourth bottle these days,  she has no results either. I will let you know how did it go.