I have been working out in gym for last two weeks and do cycling at least for 45mins.
I own 149 lbs today and two weeks b4.
As I workout hard in gym and do a lot of fasting.
But, my weight doesn't go down for last two weeks. It should go down as I am working hard....Why it doesn't??
I am so worried, if I remain the same.
I wanna loose my weight up to 120 lbs.
I will be appreciate if any one helps me suggesting a perfect diet supplement.
Am I going wrong....???

Some kinds of exercise are better for weight control than others. Moderate exercise of longer duration generally is more effective than short bursts of high-intensity exercise.

Since vigorous activity cannot be sustained as long, you probably won't burn as many calories. For instance, you may be able to run 2.5 miles in 20 minutes and burn 15 calories a minute for a total of 300 calories. However, a two-hour bicycle ride, burning 5 to 10 calories per minute, will use 600 to 1,200 total calories.

Many women who exercise as part of their weight loss program become frustrated initially when they don't lose weight. They don't realize that training increases muscle size, and muscle tissue weighs more than fat.

As you develop muscle and lose fat, you may lose inches instead of pounds. You may even gain weight, but you'll appear slimmer and trimmer. Because you're lowering your body-fat percentage and increasing your metabolic rate, you're improving your physical fitness considerably.

So what's the best way to lose weight? Combining diet and exercise results in more weight loss than dieting alone. When you lose weight, you lose lean body mass as well as fat.

Don't worry about your day to day results. Losing weight comes down to two very simple things. Losing weight is 80% diet and 20% exercise. It is proven that a combination of cardio and resistance training will burn more fat and faster when done together. Try lifting weights 3 days a week and run, jog, bike, or ect. the other 3 with a rest day built in. If you are wanting to trim, then on resistance days lift lighter wieights with higher reps (goal: 12-15 reps). If you want size the go heavy and short reps (8-10, should feel the burn around rep 6). When doing resistance training, the same muscle should not be worked more than once in the same week. SO do for example (can be switched up): day 1-biceps & back (pul ups work great for the back or us bands) Day 2-cadio, Day 3-Chest, Shoulders, & Triceps, Day 4-Cardio, Day 5- Legs (lunges, squats, calve raises, ect.) Day 6-Cardio, Day 7-rest or stretch (can be an extra cardio day if you are not sore).

As far as the diet goes, which is most important, is learning (reteaching yourself) how to eat healthy. First and for most, no more fast foods. No more junk foods, and no more processed goods. All pastas, and breads should be from whole grains only. Always buy the low fat brands. Eat lots of fruits. No pre-packaged foods or meals. You should get 65% of your daily carbs from veggies ONLY!!! THe biggest change that needs to be made is eat small meals 5 to 6 times a day. For example, I need 2400 cals a day to lose weight, so I eat 6 times a day with each meal being betwen 350-550 cals. Get rid of the sugars!!!!! ALL OF THEM!!!! They add to the fat deposits and your body has to burn them off before it will target stored fat. SO LIMIT THE SUGAR INTAKE. Get rid of the soda, candy bars, and hostes cakes. Eat a lot of fish, chicken, veggies, and brown rice. Us only Extra virgin olive oil when making stir fry.

On this type of diet and exercise program I lost 25lbs in 90 days. I went for 185lbs to 160lbs, 24% body fat to 14.5% BF. I also lost 5.5" off my waist and have kept it off!!!! I use a program called P90X from Tony Horton off the www.milliondollarbody.com website. They have a number of different workouts and routines to aid in wieght loss. What ever you decide to do, remember that nothing worth doing is ever easy. It has taken a lifetime for your body to get to the unhappy place you are in know, so don't expect it to be perfect in just 2-3 weeks or even 3 months. It takes time and before you know it you will look outstanding with a little hard work and some basic knowledge of health and nutrition.

I think that if you are exercising a lot, that you should bear in mind that you might be putting on some weight in terms of muscle instead of fat. I think it's important for people not to be so focused on their weight and instead to realize that it's more about how you look and feel than how much you weigh. If you look good, who cares if you weigh 150?