Hi, I am a 24 year old women, and in last couple of weeks, I’ ve lost 15 kg (I am on a diet). But I am feeling kinda dizzy, and I am very pale. Is that anemia?

Yes it is. What you are experiencing is anemia caused with iron deficiency. Iron makes hemoglobin, a substance in red blood cells that enables them to carry oxygen.You need healthy blood cells! I would advise you to stop with your diet, and go back to the healthy diet. This can lead you to anorexia. Go to nutritionist and he will tell you exactly what to do.

um, hello! anyone who loses 15kg in a few weeks is going to go through fatigue and similar effects of anemia! are you crazy? its unhealthy to lose more than 3 pounds a week (1.4 kg). The only healthy diet i've heard of with extreme weight loss is the Dr. Berstein diet and you have to go in at least once or twice a week to see a nurse and you are loaded with shots of B12 and god knows what else. Stop losing so much weight so fast and maybe you'll get healthy again.