HI, I AM  SAM  I REALLY WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT BECAUSE I AM GOING TO MIDDLE SCHOOL THIS FALL  I REALLLY WANT A BOYYFRIEND BUT WHO WOULD WANT TO DATE A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL THAT 100 - 105 POUNDS WHAT GUY WOULD LIKE ME MY MOM THINK I AM SKINNY I DONT THINK SO ALSO I NEEED TIPS  FOR  KISSING A BOY HELP ME PLEASE           

THANK U SAM

P.S. GIVE ME TRUE FACTS AND NOT LIES

Well. To know more accurately how much you might need to lose, it would help to know how tall you are or what size clothes you generally fit into... If you wear age appropriate sized clothes, then you shouldn't have to worry at all about losing weight. If you are bigger, however, the easiest ways to start losing weight is to cut out as much salt & sugar from your diet as you can (safely-keeping in mind issues with diabetes & anemia/such) and drinking plenty of water & less soda.

Well, first of all I would like to say that please do not take any drastic steps to lose weight. God has gifted us all with something, someone has got a nice body, some have a nice figure while some have a good concise. And coming to the point, start doing some exercises start with walks in the morning, drink lot of water but not before or after half an hour of meals or exercises. Eat raw fruits and salads as it helps lose more calories as compared to the gained ones. Hope these help.