I started dieting on an 800 calorie diet for 3-4 weeks, I've managed to lose 20 lbs (im now 201-203 lbs from 224)
I gained 80lbs from depression/anxiety in 1 year (yes, i know.)
I drink diet soda and reset my 800 calories at 6 PM every day never going over that limit
I checked myself in the scale yesterday and I weighed 200.96 pounds, now today I weigh 203 pounds. The first week I lost 10 lbs and 3 the following 2-3 weeks. (the problem is i am not losing weight)
I need to lose this weight.
pls help me

try some running machine, may help, good luck

Reducing weight is not a easy thing in which you need to work out more and also in sometimes oil massages also give you the best result...

800CALLORIES!!! thats horrible(unless your 7 or a midget) the average person needs around 2000. sure youll lose weight by starving yourself but youll only loose fat for a little while and all your doing is dropping your metabolism making you weak, lethargic, slow witted and feeling cold. think less about how much your eating and more about what, you can over eat 200 callories of healthyfood and loose more fat then if you under eat 200 callories of junk. DO NOT TRUST TV every "get healthy" product is being compared to the worst possible senario (ie:mcdonnalds) if something sounds too good to be true (sugarless fat-free icecream) then it is. all the chemicals used to give these foods fake flavor will probobly throw you body out of whack more than just eating the sugar and fat.

I 100% agree. 800 calories is WAY too low. If you are trying to run and workout to lose weight, your body needs more food just to power itself. I would not hesitate to bet that if you increased your calories and kept your working out the same, your results would actually get better.
Good luck with your work!

Eat a variety of nutrient-rich foods. You need more than 40 different nutrients for good health, and no single food supplies them all. Your daily food selection should include bread and other whole-grain products; fruits; vegetables; dairy products; and meat, poultry, fish and other protein foods. How much you should eat depends on your calorie needs.
________________
Chiropractor Sandy Springs GA

You can try these exercise for the weight loss.
Running is the best exercises because it helps you burn the calories.
Just in 30 minutes a person can easily burn 300 calories.
Walking, Sprinting and adding hills or an incline can burn 180 calories in 30 minutes.
Bicycling and Swimming of 30 minutes can burn 400 to 500 calories.

I think that you will need some kind of the natural one foods and proper dieting..... Use low carb diet and also do some useful exercises like the Cardio to lose weight soon...........

You must be determined to have a diet and exercise properly.

I hope your weight loss is on track. Here a an article about weight loss not by dieting, but rather living a fitness lifestyle. I like this gives a high level look at how to live right and loss weight. The article is called Fitness Lifestyle .

I hope this helps,

Irun100s

800 calories is way too low, as stated before. Your metabolism isn't staying active on that little amount of calories. The key to burning fat is to keep your metabolism up. 3 healthy meals a day and 3 healthy snacks a day will help your metabolism out. The meals should be small and the snacks should contain some protein. Eating every 2.5-3 hours should help you lose weight. Also lose the soda, just because it is diet doesn't mean it is okay to drink it. As stated before there are a lot of other things that contribute to soda, diet or not, being unhealthy and not drinking soda will help you lose weight.

After first pregnancy, I gained 37 pounds that was a lot, with a shabby belly. I started drinking an organic weight loss tea supplement after two months PP and shed all my pregnancy weight just in a few weeks. Breastfeeding is also a great help.

hey there, first things first a diet doesn't just cutting calories. yes that works but not as well as putting the right types of food in your gut. second, you will always lose the most weight in the first couple weeks to months when you start your exercise/diet third, 800 calories for your size is WAY to little, you will feel groggy,tired, and most likely have headaches through out the day. I would suggest you figure out what your BMI is. This will allow you to estimate how many calories someone your size/age burns during a normal day.Once you have this deduct 500 calories from it. This will allow you to lose 1 pound per week. I know that sounds bad but trust me if you do that and exercise, you will lose 2-5 pounds a week. REMEMBER LOSING TO MUCH TO FAST CAN BE REAL UNHEALTHY FOR YOU. I hope this helps. If your serious about losing weight i would suggest you pick a proper diet that you will like and can stick to. If you need help on type's of food. what you can and cant have. let me know. I can also help set you up with a exercise plan. p.s. i would suggest you getting a heart rate monitor. helps with keeping count on how many calories you burn and what not.

FORGOT TO MENTION

The reason you might not be losing weight is b/c your body went into starvation mode and started storing all your food as fat.

That's just a theory.. :)

sry its not BMI its BMR my mistake sry