Hi! Most of the info on this site seems to be all for women who want to lose weight, which I am sure is the biggest market, but don't forget about men! Men need to lose kilos too, though our bodies are very different. I think I have about five kilos to lose. What do you think is the best way of starting? How do men lose kilos?

I think the first step would be changing the way you eat (we wont call it a diet as I find that just sets you up to fail). If you have a healthy life style within the food you consume, you're half way to losing weight. Start out with something you enjoy, whether that be taking the dog for a walk, or swimming. If you like going to a specific place, instead of driving walk, or if it's unreasonably rat then take a bus but get off a couple of stops early. Baby steps and work your way up to excersizing every day for at least half an hour.

This worked for me(I lost almost 1 kg a day- 14 years old and 165 cm- i was 55 kg and a week later i was 50 kg- yeah Im a girl but it's almost the same) -->You have to drink lots of water and eat as less possible, and sertenitly no snacs like chocolate or anything with much of calories. Look on everything you eat how much cals there are in what you are going to eat. But Beware! You have to eat at least 1 fruit and 1 vegetable a day because otherwise you can get in danger and get anorexia( not only girls have it!)! So don't forget to eat at least something in the morning! Choose a sport like any sport you want and do i as much as possible (like biking, jogging, boxing, soccer, ...) and sleeping burns cals too and do some exercising( 15 min a day) and dont eat 3 h before sleeping (it can make you fatter) home i helped! An be' carefull ;)