Im 15, 65 kilo and about 170 cm, id like to lose about 10-15 kilos. I have no problem in not drinking fizzy drinks and not eating sweets, crisps etc. Any specific ways of losing that fat? I dont eat bread pasta or potatoes but I dont think that this will help me lose weight. please help

Weight losing not an easy task it will take some time but not impossible. Want to lose weight then drink water as much as you can. Start doing some exercise if you want to burn your calories fast then you can swim, run, walk, jogging. These things will help you in very good way.

Celebrity
I agree with Harvey... water is great for detox. More veggies - do you eat them?
BrosBeforeHoe, do you exercise at all?

I drink over a litre of water a day

This is me broesbeforehoes I forgot my login, and I will start exercising as im starting gym, I eat abit of vegetables AMD eat about 3 fruits a day, I eat a good breakfast everyday too as I read it will keep me full for longer

weight lifting/ going to the gym? going for a mile run/walk a day
swimxming/having regular sex

Celebrity

BrosBeforeHoe, I would suggest that you cut down on fruits - 1 serving of fruits per day is enough because they are full with sugar. just for comparisson - it is better to eat one piece of lean meat because of the proteins :)

Breakfast wise - don't go over the limit - don't get me wrong - breakfast in important, but other meals are too :) What/how much do you eat for breakfast? Some claim it is best to eat 5-6 smaller meals ... I would say make your own schedule, just don't go over the top with calories.

Cool - water is cool. I drink it too - during my work I have a bottle on my desk and usually drink about 1.5 liters only during my job. and then another 0.5-1 liters during training, and there is a glass or two in the afternoon. Water is really important.

Great about gym! I hope you'll enjoy it :) I know I do. make sure to do both cardio and weight lifting - this is the best way to a sure success.

Celebrity
Oh, and one more thing - if I were you I would eventually cut 5 kgs - I think with a trained body you will look perfect. I really think 50 kg on your height (175 cm) - is too skinny. don't look too much at the scale - look at the mirror and see how your clothes fit - i think that is the best measurement. For example - two persons - both the same height and same weight - one is exercising and has relatively muscular body, the other doesn't exercise. The first person will look much much better - skinnier - because the same amount of muscle takes less space – muscle is denser than fat, which means it takes up less space than fat. - on the other hand muscle does weigh more than fat if you compare same-size portions, and this is why the first person will look thinner although weights the same as the second one...

I think you should join some good dietician, she can help you reduce weight, take my example i have reduce 30 kg i one year and now its maintain with Nutricare Programme Team, they are superm people, you should approch there online program, Nutricare are Real Nutrition expert . you can also reduce weight safely with Good Nutritionist.  Amit  

lose 15 kg weight is not easy task and you should need to do work out and need to eat less . Don't eat junk foods and eat just healthy foods .If you will get success to maintain your diet plan then you will sure lose your weight in 2 month.

I drink 2 ltr of water everyday, I have 2 fried eggs for break fast as this helps me not to eat later in the day and then I eat crackerbread instead of sandwiches. As I'll start the gym I'll spend a lot of time on a treadmill. Will this help?

Id also want to knpw how does drinking lots of water help me in losing weight?

Celebrity
it is not about only about drinking water - it is about drinking water INSTEAD sugary beverages. Water has 0 cal, it is great for body detox. Sugary beverages have about 50 cal per 1 dcl; drink 1 liter daily and you consume about 500 calories only in beverages. Is it worth it?

In a week, without doing Any exercise I have lost nearly a kilo, im sure it will be alot more effective once I start gym and burn off the calories ive consumed! Thanks everyone who has gave me a tip, it means a lot to me:)x