right, i slept with someone 3 times unprotected then had a period then i slept with him again 2 days b4 my next period last week and still had period, i have noticed a weight gain just on my stomach lately. is there any chance i can be pregnent?

probably not. but you should get a home pregnancy test to be sure. i know someone who had her 1st period after conception as usual.
but i doubt you are. anyway i dont think the last intercourse counts as its 2 days before your period and you usually ovulate in the middle of the cycle not towards the end (12-14th days of a 28 day cycle). last month (using an ovulation test) i apparently ovulated on the 19th day which is wierd because my cycle is usually 28 days, and now my period still hasnt come after 6 days since it was due. and test came negative.. o.O
im very confused. anyway i dont think you are pregnant but you can always take a test. ;-)