So, this guy had already been fingering me a few days before we had sex, and he broke my hymen there was blood everywhere so i'm sure he did. But I don't really know if we had sex, cause i guess he was a little too big and didn't fit, but it still hurt when he was trying to get it in. I never noticed if he ever got it in because when we were trying we were standing up (we weren't anywhere close to a bed). All i know is that trying to get it in lasted for about 5 minutes, in the end we gave up cause it wouldn't exactly go all the way, but did it count or am i still virgin?

Hi I Am New On This Site. Though My Mom Is A Nurse She Has Educated Me Well In Sexual Stuff You Know. And Yes You Are Stil A Virgin. She Said Your A Virgin Until The Male Penis Penetrates You Vagina. And Depending From What you Said It Didnt. So Yes You Are!