Hello, I am new here. I have always avoided sex because I was raised that it's important to reserve yourself for your wife. I have done things like making out, I have fingered a girl once and this is what this post is about

I was with this girl Becky and I have known her my whole life but we used to not get along but I came in contact with her and we hung out once then instantly started to like eachother, I would go see her to watch a movie or hang out but she would always want to do something physical which of course I don't mind kissing but she doesn't like to just do that, whenever we made out she would touch me down there and I told her no.

She ended up talking me into it pretty much telling me that It is pointless to wait so long when really I could experience it and find out what I like so it would work out better. I told her I did not want to unless we were in a serious relationship and she had issues with that, she said she was still in love with her x even though she couldn't stand him and they broke up a over a year ago.

She said she wasn't ready but I didn't want to leave her because of this so I would do stuff with her even though I didn't want to. I was on some medications that made it hard to get turned on and get it up so I couldn't really feel that way towards her, I liked kissing her but when she touched me down there I couldn't get it up. After a month or so of seeing eachother mabey 2-3 times a week (we would spend all night kissing and doing all that stuff and watch movies in her bed) A bout a month later she ended up getting upset that I wouldn't have sex with her so I told her I would finger her and so I would do that for awhile and she would like it but then she would get upset and tell me to stop because she wants me inside of her but I told her I couldn't and she got upset and went and got some drinks for us

I drank some yager (stupid!) and she put on a movie and I ended up falling asleep, I don't remember much but I do remember waking up and she was on top of me and she said you no longer have anything to worry about, you are no longer a virgin just enjoy this. I flipped out, I threw her off of me as hard as I could. I just woke up scared and freaked out. I didn't think before I pushed her off me and she landed on the floor and started freaking out screaming and told me to leave I was crying telling her i'm sorry but she was way drunk and angry more so then I ever knew she could be. I didn't realize what happened until a long time after.. That might have been rape. I have heard of male rape but we were together and I liked her so I don't know if it counts because I chose to be with her. just not to have sex.

Am I still a virgin? Does it have to mean you have to have an orgasm to lose your virginity? I really feel bad now for her and what I did. I feel bad that I led her on. I endedup talking to her and telling her I was scared she was pregnant, then she told me she got on birth control after we got together the first time.. I kind of miss her I think about her a lot but she wont talk to me. What should I do? Am I no longer a virgin because of that? I did not choose to do anything more then finger her..

Any feedback would be good. Thanks

Hi, this is a sad story, as you obviously have strong beliefs and were betrayed by someone you trused. By placing your penis in your friends virgina means that by definition you have lost your virginity - sorry. You are also right to say that this was rape, as your friend knew that you didn't want penetrative sex but took advantage when you were unaware of what was going on. You are right to be upset, and your friend was wrong to abuse you like that. Remember though, that you have done nothing wrong and that your beliefs are sound. I hope that someone soon comes along who shares your views and respects your beliefs. All the best, John

I have felt messed up about things since that happened. I feel weird around girls and have been alone since then. Is that really rape?

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

You must put this behind you and move on. Please don't let this girl spoil your life. I know it must be difficult but please don't put your life on hold. Good luck.

I got a question for anyone who wants to reply can a girl get pregnant by riding on top bcuz tonite i waz on top he nutted and i pulled most of tha sperm out of me and took a bath am i pregnant please reply im crying

this is not safe at all. a condom would be a good idea next time round.
this time round, get yourself some morning after pill.
and if it is more than a few days past, perhaps pray.

If she had sex with you against you will, then yes, she raped you.

Sorry to here about this bro you are right.to think that that was rape but i would say your still a virgin .

Wow, it seems to me your either really young or your just immature for your age. I have never heard anything like this, calm down its just sex dude...we are animals by nature and our sole purpose in life is to reproduce, marriage is an unnatural thing. Don't be scurred of the p***y!

To be quite honest, I strongly agree with his feelings, if he has beliefs to not have sex before marriage this girl should have supported his decision, I would e freaked out to if I woke up with my boyfriend on top of me, especially if I ha made a decision to wait until marriage, he was trying to save himself for the lady he would be with for the rest of his life, that perfectly natural

Yes she raped you.....she may have thought that she wasn't but she did. even if you liked her you didnt want sex and she gave it to you anyway while you were passed out. and you had every right to throw her off of you. that b***h just raped you!! if i was you that b***h would have a huge bruise on her head. bit***s these days

Do NOT panic buddy, and please hear me when i say the your virginity is YOURS! Whatever you chooses to do with it, it is yours, so if you want to save it until marriage, then it is yours to give at marriage. If somebody tried to take it from you, this does not count in any way other than physical! Morally you are still a virgin until you have consensual sex! I admire your decision to save sex until marriage and also your strength is admirable to hold her off.

As a girl I understand your reaction totally and if it were me, then i reckon i would be feeling guilty and embarrassed! So, to get her back, I would maybe reccomend letting her know you are not mad but DO NOT APPOLOGISE! As it is not your fault and that'll only giver the wrong idea!

Side note, if she does not share your common values i would not reccommend getting back together with her in a relationship, but it is always sad to lose a friend. I would suggest finding somebody else who values and shares your morals, being on the same path does set a good foundation for a relationship. But hey, what do I know, it's your life and you know her, i dont! :)

I hope you work things out, good luck and tell us how you get on!!! :)

Kristen xxx

obviously have strong beliefs and were betrayed by someone you trused. By placing your penis in your friends virgina

I have to say that you're a complete m***n for saying that.