Im 17 years old and I never intended to have sex until after marriage but I have this boyfriend which we met from school and I love him. I tld him Im not ready for sex, well At first he couldnt understand until I wanted to break up with him for that and then he finaly said he can wait for the right time. But He has been visiting me in my flat and we'd kiss but the last time he came we got fussy. We kissed until he was so turned on, he started taking off his clothes and took off my penty. He started fingering me and put his penis on my vagina but did not penetrate right through, I wasnt thnking straight I woke up when it was painful because he has inserted his finger deep n it hurt so I cried and I realised there was blood but Im worried am I still a virgin because I bleed when he was fingering me and we almost had sex

No you are not a virgin anymore your hymen was broken. Once your hymen is broken by force( fingering, sex toys, a penis, excluding bike accidents,sports, medical issues.) But if you broke your hymen its not the end of the world, if you want to wait til marriage you can; just tell your future husband you broke your hymen getting you know what down there and tell him he'll be the first man who will penetrate you with his penis. But don't freak out just don't do it again, control yourself don't be all caught up in the moment. That's how teenagers become parents... If your goal is to have your husband be the first guy to make love to you then keep that goal the only thing is stopping you from achieving that is you. Have a nice day! I hope this helps you.