I had anul sex with this guy I liked but I don't know if I'm still a virgin.is there any way to find out if you are or aren't a virgin?

I don't think you are but it depends on your view of what your virginity means to you.

When a girl have sex to a guy she lose her virginity, You are not a virgin now. :(

Well, in a way I think she could still be a virgin, just not your anal? 

Virgins never had sex, anal or vaginal. Virgins are untouched girls or boys.

Virgins could have anal sex, not vaginal. You are a Virgins in vaginal but not in anal.

I receive anal sex from my 2 months BF every other day. He has never had virgin sex with me so far. I am a virgin but not in my anus because his pennis was in my anus for 2 months. I feel so tight and fullness pleasure from his 9 inches long pennis, about 4 inch wide. I feel so warm when he cum inside my rectum. HE likes to watch when I push his cum out from my back hole, creat a cream pie, like in anal movie.

You are not a virgin :(

Anal sex is more dirty and will damage rectum which is the end of colon. Healty and tight rectum is a sign of good health. Stop to receive anal sex now.