hie would like to know the truth,jst tryng to help a frend and find the truth about his girlfriend who claims that while she had visited some one , they put a sleeping pill in their glass of water and unconsciously the man had sex with her and yet this girl was a virgin and so the question is how does someone not even feel the pain since we knewshe was a virgin 

Hello evanse, Let's assume your friends' girlfriend is telling the truth, that she was unconscious while this man "raped" her (because that's what it would be, rape.) First let me define unconscious;

Unconscious is when a person is not aware of their surroundings, is unresponsive to sound, touch or other outside stimulation. It is not the same as being asleep, as a sleeping person will eventually awaken to loud noises or being shaken. An unconscious person lacks the ability to speak or move, as they are not possessing mind or awareness. 

So that being said, if she was in fact UNCONSCIOUS, she would not FEEL ANYTHING that was happening to her, HEAR ANYTHING that was being said, and most likely would not REMEMBER ANYTHING after a certain point, when the drug she was given took effect and shut down the conscious part of her brain. 

I hope this answers your question, I also really hope this poor girl reports this to the authorities so that whomever did this to her can be punished and not RAPE another helpless woman! Good luck and God Bless. 

thank you very much, for your help it was quite helpfull,will consult you again thank you

your very welcome, glad I could help