Hello!

I am a 22 year old and have a daughter who is 3 years old. I have been trying to get pregnant 2 months ago, last month i tried it on my fertile days. I was suppossed to have my period two weeks ago, but nothing. Lately i've been having nausea and been a little bit tired, so i already took three pregnancy tests in different days, but all came negative, only the last one came neg and then a while later i checked it again and there was a hard to see positive line. I dont know if its just all in my mind or I really am pregnant. I have to mention that these pregnancy test were from the dollar store and I have hypothyroidism that almost three months ago was a little out of control, but my Endocrinologist and I are working on gettin it to normal. Also i want to know when is the hCG hormone found in urine and blood (earliest). THANX!!!

You should always take a pregnancy test first thing in the morning. The first pee of the day has the highest concentration of hCG hormone. However, some women never test positive with urine tests. A friend of mine tested positive with a urine test with her first pregnancy, but her second pregnancyc she took many home tests, and even had a urine test done twice by her docter, they all came up negative. She was 5 months pregnant before she actually got a positive test, and that was only because she insisted on bloodwork.