Hi. I'm 24 year old male and I have some questions about home fitness program. You see, when I was younger, I was very skinny and not so satisfied with the way that I look.
Then I started with some small home workout. I bought a bench and few weights and that’s all. After a year of regular training on daily basis- the results were great. My chest muscles are much bigger as well as my hand muscles, biceps and triceps. But, there is one thing I'm not so satisfied with- my deltoid muscles. I don’t know what could I do to improve this? If anyone maybe has more experience in these home training methods, please help me!

Hello. I'm working as bodyweight trainer and fitness instructor over then five years know and I will tell you some facts you should definitely know if you’re starting with some home training program.
Chin ups are one of the best all around upper body exercises in existence. They work the lats, teres major, rear deltoids, rhomboids, the lower trapezoids as well as your elbow flexors.
Pulldowns are also a good option if you want to do your deltoids. I just want to tell you that in these muscles you don’t use any extra weight and that’s why the results won’t be quick. If you want to build your deltoids to be even more massive- then only gym could be your option because you will need much more extra weight.